Kamis, 06 Desember 2012

Hy..,,^^
Hmmmm, it seems for a long time I not wrote on blog . maybe I was too busy ,, hehe

By the way, most of my friends think that I am too plain. a lot of my behavior and my words they find funny and silly. even my boyfriend thinks the same too. whereas, I behaved as usual. I always thought, whether I really silly or stupid?? I do not know.. as long they are happy, I am happy too. but which sure I'm not stupid, I always get ranking during school . hehe:)
 

 That's a little my story today, see u next time ^ ^ 

12 komentar:

  1. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  2. Hey. Please follow my blog if you really want me to follow yours back. You cant say to follow back if you didnt follow before

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. i have follow you..

      follow me back, please.. ^^

      thank you for coment..

      Hapus
  3. I think all this is pretty amazing

    BalasHapus
  4. I love your blog :)
    Thank you for stopping by mine, of course I'd love to follow you back. I am your newest follower

    http://jayhags.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  5. hey. thanks for followin my blog. i followed yours back :)

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  6. yay i just followed you, hope you do same ;)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  7. Cute little story, and pictures,
    following you now

    xxx
    Meral
    Me-Peerless

    BalasHapus